What is Safe Exchange?
Is offered for co parents who experience high conflict while exchanging their children or for parents who are court ordered not to have contact with one another. The exchange supervisor supports each parent to be successful in a safe transition of the child to the other parent, REDUCING STRESS FOR EVERYONE. Safe exchanges occur in the community at a location, which is mututlally convenient for both parties.
- Takes children out from between conflicted parents
- Allows for exchanges to occur safely
- Mutually convenient locations
- Supports successful transitions
- Private vs. Public
- Caring Professional vs. Impersonal Service